Paul Wilbur - Discography (1987-2008)

Исполнитель: Paul Wilbur
Альбом: Discography
Год выпуска: 1987-2008
Жанр: Worship / Messianic Worship
Язык: English

Формат / Битрейт: MP3, стерео, 128-320 kbps
Продолжительность: 15:27:08

1987 - Introducing Israels Hope(320 kbps)
01. Come, Let Us Go Up
02. Hear Now
03. The Lord Is My Shepard
04. It Is Good
05. Blessed Is the Man
06. Sing Hallelujah
07. Say to the Daughter of Zion
08. How I Praise You
09. You Are Worthy
10. O Yeshua
11. I Want to Worship You
12. O Give Thanks

Playing Time.........: 00:42:36
1988 - Israel's Hope - Arise O Lord(320 kbps)
01 - The Day of the Lord
02 - He Shall Reign
03 - Praise is Awaiting You
04 - Baruch Ha Ba
05 - Sing Hallellujah to the Lord
06 - Let Us Adore
07 - A Resting Place
08 - Give Thanks to the Lord
09 - Arise O Lord
10 - Awake O Zion
11 - Shalom Jerusalem
12 - Holy, Holy, Holy

Playing Time.........: 00:43:28
1992 - Up to Zion(192 kbps)
01. I Hear a Sound
02. The Day of the Lord
03. It Is Good
04. Bless the Lord
05. Let Us Rejoice and Be Glad
06. Praise the Lord
07. Let Us Rejoice and Be Glad (Reprise)
08. Ascribe to the Lord
09. He Shall Reign
10. We Give You Thanks
11. By Your Blood
12. Worthy Is the Lamb
13. Great and Marvelous
14. Worthy Is the Lamb (Reprise)
15. Who Is like Thee? (Mikamocha)
16. The Song of Moses
17. Come Let Us Go Up to Zion
18. Come Let Us Go Up

Playing Time.........: 00:43:07
1995 - Shalom Jerusalem(192 kbps)
01 - Introit - Jerusalem Of Gold
02 - I Lift Up My Eyes
03 - Up To Jerusalem
04 - Shouts Of Joy
05 - Sing For Joy In The Lord
06 - Shouts Of Joy (Reprise)
07 - Roni, Roni, Bat Zion
08 - Where Does My Help Come From
09 - Hinei Ma Tov (Behold How Good)
10 - Sing Hallelujah
11 - Stand Up And Give Him The Prai
12 - Baruch Haba
13 - Ma Tovu (O How Good)
14 - In Your Presence, O God
15 - Wonderful One
16 - Shalom Jerusalem
17 - Lord, Take Up Your Holy Throne

Playing Time.........: 01:09:31
1997 - celebrating jerusalem 3000(128 kbps)
01 Up To Jerusalem
02 The Day of the Lord
03 It Is Good
04 Bless The Lord
05 The Lord is Building Jerusalem
06 The God of Israel is Mighty
07 Blow The Trumpet in Zion
08 Where Does My Help Come From
09 Hinei Ma Tov
10 For The Lord Is Marching On
11 Baruch Haba
12 Yet Will I Praise Thee
13 Yahweh Is Holy
14 Sing Hallelujah
15 Medley-Arise O LOrd
16 Be Bold And Be Strong
17 God Is Gone Up With A Shout

Playing Time.........: 00:50:33
1997 - Holy Fire(192 kbps)
01.Holy Fire
02.Jesus Christ Is Lord
03.The Walls Will Come Down
04.The Heavens Must Roll Back
05.Jesus Christ is Lord (reprise)
06.Say To The Mountain
07.Now Is The Time
08.Arise O Lord
09.He Shall Reign
10.Let Your Fire Fall
11.Draw Me Lord
12.He Binds The Broken Hearted
13.In Your Presence
14.He Binds The Broken Hearted (reprise)
15.The Fire Of Your Love
16.Burn In Me

Playing Time.........: 00:57:00
1999 - Jerusalem Arise !(320 kbps)
01 Jerusalem Arise Overture
02 O Jah
03 Let God Arise
04 It Is Good
05 Roni Roni Bat Zion, Let God Arise (Reprise)
06 Praise Adonai
07 Crowned With Many Crowns
08 The Shout of El Shaddai
09 We Have Overcome, The Shout of El Shaddai (reprise)
10 Blessed Are You
11 Let the Weight of Your Glory Fall
12 For Your Name is Holy, Let The Weight Of Your Glory Fall (Reprise)
13 Kadosh
14 Days Of Elijah, Kadosh (Reprise)

Playing Time.........: 00:55:07
1999 - Levantate Jerusalen(192 kbps)
01.- Intro
02.- Oh Jah
03.- Levantate Senor
04.- Bueno es
05.- Canta Canta
06.- Alaba a Adonai
07.- Coronado has sido tu
08.- El grito del Shaddai
09.- Eres vencedor
10.- Bendito eres tu
11.- El poder de tu gloria
12.- Tu nombre es santo
13.- Kadosh
14.- Dios de Elias

Playing Time.........: 00:53:27
2000 - Mas de Ti(320 kbps)
01. Venimos a adorarte.
02. Celebrad al Dios de amor.
03. Tu has cambiado mi lamento.
04. Di a la montana.
05. En este dia celebramos.
06. Aclamad al Senor.
07. Profundo amor.
08. Mas de ti.
09. El poder de tu amor.
10. Bueno es Dios.
11. Dias de Elias.
12. Canta al Senor.

Playing Time.........: 00:58:03
2000 - Heal Our Land(128 kbps)
01. He Will Come And Save You
02. Give Thanks
03. My Help Comes From The Lord
04. Oh Jah
05. Let God Arise Medley: Let God Arise
06. There Is None Like You
07. Behold How Good (Hinei Ma Tov)
08. Blessed Be The Lord God Almighty
09. Spirit Come
10. Heal Our Land
11. Free Worship
12. All We Like Sheep
13. Power Of Your Love
14. Blessing Song

Playing Time.........: 01:11:09
2001 - Lion Of Judah(320 kbps)
01.Intro
02.Prepare The Way
03.Come Let's Go Up To The Mountain
04.Yahweh Intro
05.Yahweh
06.To Him Who Sits Upon The Throne
07.Arise O Lord
08.Sing Of Your Great Love
09.Show Me Your Face
10.In Your Presence O God
11.Dance With Me
12.Even So
13.You're The Lion Of Judah

Playing Time.........: 01:04:38
2002 - Pray for The Peace Of Jerusalem(320 kbps)
01.Introit
02.Blessed Are You
03.Let The Weight Of Your Glory Fall
04.For Your Name Is Holy
05.Baruch Haba (Blessed Is He Who Comes)
06.Ma Tovu (O How Good)
07.In Your Presence O God
08.Prayer For The Peace Of Jerusalem
09.Shalom Jerusalem
10.Kadosh
11.Show Me Your Face
12.Even So
13.Lord, Take Up Your Throne

Playing Time.........: 01:04:19
2005 - The Watchman(320 kbps)
01.Lord God Of Abraham
02.Adonai
03.O Shout For Joy
04.Medley: Baruch Adonai/El Shaddai
05.Shout For Joy
06.Shema
07.Holy Holy Holy
08.Worthy (You Are Awesome)
09.A Resting Place
10.El Elyon
11.The Watchman
12.The Day Of The Lord / Rejoice O Israel

Playing Time.........: 01:11:06
2007 - Praise Adonai(320 kbps)
01.O Jah
02.Adonai
03.Shouts of Joy
04.Sing For Joy In The Lord
05.Shouts For Joy (Reprise)
06.Roni Roni Bat Zion
07.Crowned With Many Crowns
08.The Shout Of El Shaddai
09.We Have Overcome
10.The Watchman
11.Praise Adonai
12.Let The Weight Of Your Glory Fall
13.Baruch Haba
14.Dance With Me
15.Days Of Elijah/ Kadosh

Playing Time.........: 00:58:46
2008 - A Night of Extravagant Worship(192 kbps)
01. Lord God Of Abraham
02. Adonai
03. Adonai (Reprise)
04. Out Of Zion
05. Medley: Baruch Adonai, Shout of El Shaddai
06. No One Like Jehovah
07. Praise Adonai
08. Praise Adonai (Reprise)
09. Holy Holy Holy
10. Worthy
11. A Resting Place
12. Dance With Me
13. Medley: Days Of Elijah, Kadosh

Playing Time.........: 01:09:37
На русском информации почти никакой, видимо по причине слабой известности в странах СНГ... Много на английском и на испанском.. Поэтому выложил на английском, В первой части о его служении, во второй о нем самом...
About Paul Wilbur Ministries

Paul Wilbur is an Integrity Music recording artist and the founder of Wilbur Ministries. Paul and his team travel throughout the United States and the world sharing the love of God through Yeshua (Jesus) the Messiah.

In 1990 Paul recorded his first release with Integrity entitled "Up To Zion." Since then he has recorded five more solo albums including three performed live in Jerusalem: "Shalom Jerusalem," "Jerusalem Arise," and "Lion Of Judah." "Holy Fire" (1997) and "The Watchman" (2006) were recorded in Houston and San Antonio respectively. Two more special release collections entitled "Pray For The Peace of Jerusalem" and "Praise Adonai" were released in 2007 and 2008 to honor the 60th birthday of Israel and the 40th anniversary of the re-unification of Jerusalem.

Paul has also recorded seven projects in Spanish and two in Portuguese. These award-winning discs enable the team to minister to more than one third of the world's population in their own language!

Wilbur Ministries is headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, where Paul makes his home with his wife Luanne, their two sons Nathan and Joel, and their daughter-in-law Sharon Chernoff Wilbur.
Wilbur Ministries is an international music ministry that focuses in 5 areas:

1. Practicing the presence of God in times of personal and corporate praise and worship
2. Preaching the Gospel through music and the spoken word to all peoples
3. Training and instructing in the Word of God to bring believers into a better understanding of who they serve
4. Demonstrating the prophetic fulfilling of the "One New Man" principle
5. Bringing the revelation of Israel, its people, and its roots in the believer's life as a primary foundation to his/her identity

The world’s opera stages and synagogues were the ambition of a determined young man named Paul Wilbur. A passion for the arts and music took him from under graduate school in Cleveland, Ohio, across the Atlantic to study in Milan, Italy. There he was instructed in vocal technique, Italian, and opera by some of La Scala's most skilled mentors.

“By the time I had returned from Italy, the direction of my life had been pretty well set in stone,” Paul says. “The life of Richard Tucker had become a pattern to success that I wished to emulate. Here was a Jewish man who was one of the world’s most revered operatic tenors and who also honored his religious tradition by singing under the domed roofs of the world’s synagogues.”

“I was pursuing a Master’s Degree in vocal music performance at Indiana University, and the things that normally attract a young man were also attractive to me: music, my friends, and girls! As I pursued relationships, inevitably two things happened: I would ask a girl out for a date and they would invite me to church.” The writing was on the wall.

“It was like I wore a t-shirt that said, ‘Please… somebody take me to church.’” Well, it was during one of those “church dates” that Paul encountered Jerry Williams, a young man from West Texas whose testimony and friendship would soon change his life forever.

“I was completely taken by Jerry’s love and passion for God, although I had never met him. From the very first time I saw him ‘perform,’ I understood that he was not singing about God, rather he was singing to Him."

This experience, along with powerful teaching from the Scriptures, continued to draw Paul back for services week by week. He joined a Bible Study in his graduate dorm and became hungry for anything that could teach him about the God of the Bible.

One Sunday the church announced that anyone who would like a free meal would be paired with a church family. Paul signed up, but then had second thoughts.

“I was picturing this grandma and grandpa, and my payment for eating their dinner was going to be hours of conversation sitting in a room with quilts over our laps, looking at pictures of their grandchildren,” he recalls. But try as he might, Paul could not get out of the commitment. When he arrived at the apartment for dinner, he was completely overcome to see the young man whose music had touched him so deeply several months earlier. It was just a few weeks later on a fishing trip to Tennessee that Jerry introduced Paul to his Messiah, March 26, 1977.

Together with their friend Ed Kerr, Paul and Jerry formed the popular contemporary Christian group "Harvest." They traveled and ministered together, and recorded several albums with the Benson Record Company.

“What an incredible time this was in my life,” Paul says. “But the call to bring the Gospel back to the Jewish community grew stronger and stronger in my heart." After nearly five years with "Harvest", Paul yielded to this call and moved his small family to the Washington DC area and a fledgling Messianic congregation called Beth Messiah.

“For two years, I worked odd jobs and found part-time work to pay the bills, until the Lord brought together three Jewish men and called them Israel’s Hope. We traveled and ministered together for more than eight years, recording several albums on the Maranatha! record label.”
Music, Teaching & Mercy Ministry

Today Paul’s ministry is as worldwide as his music. “God’s grace is truly amazing, as we have ministered in more than sixty nations, recorded in four languages, and have witnessed thousands set free by the power of God's love.”

One of the aspects of this ministry that may not be apparent at first glance is Paul’s commitment to the marriage of music, ministry, and acts of mercy. “As we travel to the nations, we seek to bring a larger expression of the Kingdom of God in a practical way. Dr. Paul Williams staffs free medical clinics to minister to the needs of the poor, Paul Cuny brings MarketPlace Ministry to the business community, Messiah Company brings the beauty of movement to worship, while Paul stirs the hearts to worship and evangelism."

Paul sees his calling to the Church and the Jewish community, to build bridges of reconciliation between them. His latest recording for Integrity, "The Watchman," is a stirring call to the Body of Messiah worldwide to take up their place on the walls of their lives, congregations, cities, and nations—to be faithful, prayerful, and watchful during what he calls “this most prophetic hour.”

"The Watchman" was recorded at Cornerstone Church in San Antonio with Pastor John Hagee. It has since been re-recorded in Spanish with live audiences in Costa Rica and Guatemala and is called "El Shaddai."

The plans are set for another new recording from Paul and Integrity Music during the Feast of Tabernacles in Jerusalem, Israel, 2009. To join Paul and the team for this incredible life-changing experience, see the details on this website!

"И напрасно я стану уверять, что сегодняшнее насилие создаст свободу завтра, — я внедряю только насилие. С жизнью не слукавишь. Не обманешь дерево, оно потянется туда, куда его направят. Прочее — ветер слов. И если мне кажется, что я жертвую вот этим поколением во имя счастья последующих, я просто-напросто жертвую людьми. Не этими и не теми, а всеми разом. Всех людей я обрекаю на злосчастье. Прочее — ветер слов. И если я воюю во имя мира, я укрепляю войну. С помощью войны не установить мира."
Антуан де Сент-Экзюпери. Цитадель

Последний раз редактировалось: Aleksey (2010-06-08 18:42), всего редактировалось 1 раз
[Профиль]  [ЛС] 

Blessing

Стаж: 9 лет 4 месяца

post 30-Май-2010 21:31 (спустя 6 минут)

[Цитировать]  [] 

О, класс, вот это релиз!!!

И все, что делаете, делайте от души, как для Господа, а не для человеков (Кол.3:23)
[Профиль]  [ЛС] 

post 06-Июн-2010 00:26 (спустя 6 дней)

[] 

Топик был перенесен из форума ХРИСТИАНСКИЕ ГРУППЫ и ИСПОЛНИТЕЛИ в форум Дискографии

Arise

Ответить на тему

Текущее время: 24-Сен 06:01

Часовой пояс: GMT + 4