Rebecca St. James - aLive in Florida (2007) [Online] - полный концерт

Автор Сообщение

Blessing

Стаж: 8 лет 4 месяца

post 12-Май-2010 21:58

[Цитировать]  [] 

Rebecca St. James - aLive in Florida (2007) [Online]

Продолжительность: 01:21:52

You know her compelling message to young women. Her name communicates accomplished author, speaker, artist, missions activist, and leader. Yet it was the music alone that first gave Rebecca St. James a platform for impacting culture.
Now experience for yourself the captivating live concert filled with the songs, stories, and heart of Rebecca St. James in aLIVE in Florida. With her most well-loved classics, such as ?Wait for Me? and ?God Help Me,? plus insight into Rebecca?s calling to influence our world through music, see for yourself the irresistible show that tops the bar as one of Christian Music?s biggest events.

After her hugely successful tour surrounding the release of If I Had One Chance To Tell You Something, Rebecca releases aLIVE In Florida. Highlighting her greatest hits as well as fan favorites, Rebecca?s live show experience continues to top the bar as one of CCM?s biggest events.

И все, что делаете, делайте от души, как для Господа, а не для человеков (Кол.3:23)
[Профиль]  [ЛС] 
Ответить на тему

Текущее время: 25-Сен 02:49

Часовой пояс: GMT + 4