Статистика раздачи
Нет

Автор Сообщение

Blessing

Стаж: 9 лет 2 месяца

post 20-Май-2010 21:13

[Цитировать]  [] 

Dave Fitzgerald – Hope Of Heaven - Live at Bethel Church

Исполнитель: Brian and Jenn Johnson, Chris McClarney, Christa Black, Rita Springer and Kristene Mueller
Альбом: Hope Of Heaven - Live at Bethel Church
Дата выпуска: March 19th 2010
Выпущено: Bethel Church
Жанр: Prothetic Worship & Prayer
Язык: English

FEATURING: Brian and Jenn Johnson, Chris McClarney, Christa Black, Rita Springer and Kristene Mueller

Tрэклист:
01. Burn
02. Hope
03. My Praise Goes On
04. Good
05. We Are An Ark
06. Still Saving Me
07. Heaven
08. Fall On Me
09. Shine/ We Wait
10. Sweeter

Формат / Качество: МР3, 44100 hz, стерео, 192 Кбит/с
Продолжительность: 00:57:26
I grew up in northern Pennsylvania and started in the whole “music” vibe playing drums at the age of 14. I always wanted to be able to play the piano so every time I was playing drums in Youth Group or at Church, I would watch the hands of the lady who led worship. After many long and exhaustive months of memorizing where her hands went to make the sounds, I finally decided to try it and it took me almost a year to learn how to play my first song, from visual memory and by ear. A few short “learning to play by ear” lesson later and a TON of practice, I finally learned how to play chords and worship songs. Shortly after that, I realized that I could sing and somewhat on pitch so I decided I wanted to sing and play. I began “leading worship” from the piano at 16.

И все, что делаете, делайте от души, как для Господа, а не для человеков (Кол.3:23)
[Профиль]  [ЛС] 

Blessing

Стаж: 9 лет 2 месяца

post 24-Июл-2010 13:03 (спустя 2 месяца 3 дня)

[Цитировать]  [] 

Друзья! Так не очень хорошо - я уже девятый раз раздаю, и никто не поддерживает раздачу. Где сидеры?

И все, что делаете, делайте от души, как для Господа, а не для человеков (Кол.3:23)
[Профиль]  [ЛС] 
Ответить на тему

Текущее время: 23-Июл 19:04

Часовой пояс: GMT + 4